Kishan’s dream was shattered on the first day after coming to Kathmandu after weaving many dreams (with video).
He had entered Kathmandu some time ago in order to get a job in Kathmandu and to live a better life. But life is like what everyone thinks and on the first day of income, fate has denied him. On the very first day, when the current of the high tension was working, Samair was rendered disabled.
His name is Kisan Pariyar, a resident of Chitwan. He said that he was electrocuted while working. He says that he does not know what happened after he got electrocuted.
After he regained consciousness, he realized that he had lost both his legs. After that, he heard that he was scared when he was no longer what he was before. After he found out, he told us that he was struggling to get hold of himself
While working, he did not see that there was a high-tension wire and after he was electrocuted while working, he said that he was not afraid. He said that his financial situation is dire and he has to earn a living by begging and appealed to everyone to help him as much as possible.